Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Top Ten From Ryukyu Mike and a Quarter Million Reminder
If you are going to try to SHOOT THIS BLOG AT 1/4 MILLION VIEWS and be one of the few individuals who get my photography for free, get ready. It can happen anytime, now!
Just make sure you read and follow the contest rules carefully because Mrs. Ryukyu Mike, who happens to be an expert in the complaints department, will be watching to make sure everything is above board.
If you wonder how she became an expert, that's easy; constant complaining.
They could create a Nobel Complaining Award, I'd vote. But, I love her because she keeps me honest. Hah!
THE TOP TEN ALL TIME POSTS ACCORDING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS ARE:
1. Flower: Sakura Okinawa, Japan (Photo) and a Little Secret 12,501 Pageviews
2. Cherryblossom Festival Okinawa, Japan (Photo Essay) 12,256 Pageviews
3. PHOTOGRAPHY TIP: JPG VS RAW 4,224 Pageviews
4. Wildlife Photo (Bat) Ryukyu Flying Fox an Endangered Species 4,189 Pageviews
5. Okinawa's Guinness Tug-O-War: The Rope (Photos) 3,696 Pageviews
6. PHOTOGRAPHY TIP: THE RULE OF THIRDS 3,686 Pageviews
7. The Year in Photos: Okinawa, Japan 2010 3,529 Pageviews
8. Orchid Lovers A Travel Photo Thursday Essay For You ! 3,483 Pageviews
9. Wildlife Photo: Ryukyu (Okinawa) Ground Gecko 3,160 Pageviews
10. Moon Your Local Power Plant (Photo) Why ? 3,060 Pageviews
The Top Ten most viewed blog posts is something that always amazes me. It changes all the time and I can never predict what may become popular with readers from one day to the next.
My two guest photographers and their Wildlife Photography were popular recently and I enjoyed having them here to highlight their work. So, I may see what else I can come up with along the lines of super wildlife photography in the endangered species and rare or unusual breeds departments.
Blog visitors are who make the Top Ten list for me and I hope plenty of you are online as the counter nears the Quarter Million mark. Shoot my blog, email me and let me know what you'd like to see more of.
I might just keep plugging away at this until I hit the Half Million mark !
Visit my Homepage for THE PHOTO OF THE DAY