A Few Qualifications
- A cheesecake has some weight to it. Lift it, and it weighs as much as a light bowling ball.
- It isn't like a pound-cake. It is thick and, will break a plastic fork.
- It is stored in a refrigerator because, if it's left out on a shelf, it will spoil.
- Siberian Huskies love cheesecake as much as I do. So, this one won't go home with me.
- Good cheesecakes are hard to find (almost impossible) in Japan. But, they do exist.
The Awesome-yummiest Cheesecake
The building, across the street with the striped awning has it.
There's even a sign, in English, that says, Cheese Cake !
So, I went in and ordered one.
This baby had some texture and was as heavy as a bowling ball.
But, I doubt, it comes anywhere near the discovery, I made today.
Back to attack the rest of my cheese cake and, take a little nap.
New Years Eve, is always a long day and night, around this part of the country.
To all my friends and followers, have a safe and Happy New Year.
Let's hope 2014 has lots of Ups.
And, may any Downs you have, be gentle ones !